Re: S/390 web pages

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 04:09:04PM +0200, Stefan Gybas wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm working with Gerhard Tonn and others on the Debian s390 port and would
> like to update the port's web pages. Richard Higson promised to update them
> at LinuxTag 2001 but has not done this yet.
>
> Could you add me (sgybas) the the debwww group on klecker so I can update
> the WML pages? We also have a private mailing list for s390 porting (like
> m68k-build for m68k) which should be noted on the web pages. TIA!

We'd love to have you work on the s390 pages. I have added you to the
webwml (not debwww) group so you can access the web page cvs
repository using ssh. See http://www.debian.org/devel/website for info
on how to work on the site and http://www.debian.org/devel/website/using_cvs
on how to use cvs over ssh.

--