Re: Should I write debian-user-portuguese instead of debian-user?

Em Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:30:47 -0400
"James A. Treacy" <treacy@debian.org> escreveu:

> Are you asking about when translating, which one you point to? If so,
> we suggest you keep the english speaking link (debian-user in this
> case) and add a link for the language specific resource.
sure, I forgot to mention 'translating'... that's what I'm gonna
do for now then... add references to the portuguese lists...

> There are two goals here which are only slightly contradictory. The
> various translations should be very similar to each other. If someone
> improves a page, all the translations should be able to share in the
> improvement. Secondly, translations should be free to add resources
> that only speakers of that language would be interested in.
I understand both and the first one made me ask this question because
I thought the second one is very important... I will do my best to
include helpful information without modifying the pages too much...

thanks =)

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>