Re: How does FORCE work?

	This is *quite extremely* good. I thought that the information was
only summarised in intertional/l10n. Could we put this up in www.debian.org
and maybe add translation tags?

	However, theres is another issue that the french translating good
did quite well and that was having a database of transltated documents in
the DDP and show it off also on the WWW.
	Check http://www.debian.org/international/french/a-relire.fr.html
or http://www.debian.org/international/spanish/a-traducir.es.html
for example.
	The idea is to have

A Database with document status -> A program that uses it -> WWW pages
(current_status.pl) 		 (ltcp.pl)

	That way you have one web page of DDP documents that need to be
translated, one with those that need to be revised...
It's quite useful when someone comes and says "I would like to help
with the translation".
	He can go to this pages, tell the coordinator, take a SGML document
(links are provided for wwwcvs) translate it and send it back.

	A nifty idea, if you ask me, which I merely copied from Christophe
Le Bars and Paolo Molaro :)

	It would be interesting to change the DDP pages to account for
translations and figure it an automatically way similar to how we do for www
pages and translation tags, using the DDP CVS area for this....

	Javi