Re: Duplicated messages

On Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 11:22:02AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> peter karlsson wrote:
> > Is it just me, or does anyone else get all debian-www-cvs messages
> > three of four times each?
>
> Dunno, dupe check filters them out for me anyway.

Same here. Though I did notice that some of the -www-cvs messages were
coming in late (that is, messages sent earlier come later than those that
were sent later) recently.

I used to get duplicate lists mails when my mail server was experiencing
high packet loss communicating with lists.d.o, the transmission of messages
would end abnormally yet my MTA would deliver it to me, every time until it
succeeded.