"Românã" or "Română", which is correct?

Hello,

With respect to webwml/english/template/debian/language_names.wml,
which is correct?

	ro => {
		romanian   => "Română",
	}

	ro => {
		romanian   => "Română",
	}

I am convinced that the latter, i.e. using entities like â and
ă is more correct, especially Romanian uses iso-8859-2 such that
characters like U+0103 (Latin small letter a with breve) or ă
are displayed with the wrong accent in iso-8859-1 pages anyway.

I changed it from "Română" to "Română", but it got changed back.
:-p  And yes, this raw iso-8859-2 representation makes the word
"Română" looks quite strange on CJK language pages.

Okay, granted, Netscape 4.77 shows these ă as question marks, but
that is because Netscape 4.77's Unicode support is inadequate.  However,
I am convinced that using "Română" is the right way, as
all the other languages also use such entities, and these language names
show up correctly in standards-complaint browsers like Mozilla 0.9
and Microsoft Internet Explorer [sic].  ;-)

So, if "Română" is indeed the right way, perhaps we should switch
it back again?  :-)

Thanks,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada