Re: New port: Debian GNU/MiNT

Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Maybe you'd like to add a new entry in the Non-Linux ports section of
> list at http://www.debian.org/ports/?
>
> Debian GNU/MiNT is an experimental port of Debian to run on top of the
> MiNT kernel, which is a Unix-like kernel for Atari m68k computers.
>
> Project page:
> http://debian-mint.nocrew.org/

I wonder if this is just another dead port?

Most recent files on ftp://

Sep  6  2000  text/plain       [2]base-files_2.1.18.0-1.dsc  221 bytes

Latest news:

   2000-09-19
          A corrected version of the mintbase.tgz file is now at place.

I'm willing to promote it on www.debian.org, but I'm probably not going
to add just the next dead project.

Regards,

	Joey

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi