duplicate results from search.debian.org

If you search for rs6000 on search.debian.org, you get two results:

   1. Debian GNU/Linux -- PowerPC Port (RS6000) [3]
          [ Ports ] [ Debian for PowerPC ] [ News ] [ Development ] [
          Documentation ] [ Supply ] [ Installation ] RS/6000 Images What will
          you find there? Well, not packages. kernel-package doesn't like me,
          or I'm doing something wrong....

          + http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/inst/rs6k (text/html)
            undefined, 6250 bytes

   2. Debian GNU/Linux -- PowerPC Port (RS6000) [3]
          [ Ports ] [ Debian fr PowerPC ] [ Neues ] [ Entwicklung ] [
          Dokumentation ] [ Versorgung ] [ Installation ] RS/6000 Images What
          will you find there? Well, not packages. kernel-package doesn't like
          me, or I'm doing something w...

          + http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/inst/rs6k (text/html)
            undefined, 6205 bytes

Both links are to the english version, but the second is clearly
intended for the german one. Note some german in the second entry.
Also, 6250 is the size of rs6k.en.html while 6205 is the size of
rs6k.de.html

Why someone would commit the english version as a (German) translation
is a separate matter.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org