Site map

Hi,

I've almost finished the site map[1]. It should be fairly complete. I didn't
include any of the smaller subpages, like devel/extract_key and such, just
the (semi-)important stuff.

It shouldn't be translated as in copied to another directory (and edited),
because the links can change and it would be a pain to maintain. So I've put
everything in tags and used relative paths in the Perl snippet. However, I'm
having some trouble getting it to work correctly for translations. I've
tried this (for Croatian, but the same thing can be done for other
languages[2]):

wml -q -D CUR_YEAR=2001 -o UNDEFuHR:sitemap.hr.html@g+w ../english/sitemap.wml \
 -D CUR_LANG=Croatian -D CUR_ISO_LANG=hr -D CHARSET=iso-8859-2

For the most part, it worked, but the title and the sliced tags are missing
and in English, respectively. Can anyone advise, how to perfect this? I'm
out of ideas.

[1] http://www.debian.org/sitemap
[2] by adding this to index.html rule in the Makefile:

ifneq "$(LANGUAGE)" "en"
        $(shell echo $(WML) | sed s/index/sitemap/) \
          $(shell echo $(ENGLISHDIR) | sed s,./,,)/sitemap.wml \
            $(shell egrep '^-D (CUR_|CHAR)' .wmlrc)
endif