Re: Debian WWW CVS: dmartinez

On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 02:51:32PM -0700, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	dmartinez	01/05/18 14:51:32
>
> Modified files:
> 	spanish/MailingLists: subscribe.wml
>
> Log message:
> Last update...I haven't enough energy to translate the next versions of
> this file.

I'm sorry to inform you that the last version of the file will require you
to split out all the individual descriptions into smaller files in desc/
directory. You probably shouldn't bother updating it incrementally but use
some script to move the data from old wml to data files, and then recheck
each entry with the original version. <sigh>