Re: WML problems

On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 11:04:13AM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:
> I have a problem with swedish/events/0530-linuxexpo-tokyo.wml; I want
> to use the HTML <abbr> tag, but it is redefined by the template, which
> gives results that aren't very good. I tried to move the WML definition
> of <abbr> below the HTML <abbr> use, but it doesn't work.

Maybe we should do the right thing and do a mass rename of the <abbr> WML
tag in events pages... we should do other mass changes there, too, because:

  * tags abbr, year, pagetitle, infolink and coord are independent of the
    language and should be kept in a separate file
  * related links should be in a tag, too, so that we can check if it exists
    and only then print the heading of the related links section