Re: broken mirror registration form

Frank Altpeter wrote:

> hello !
>
> I just tried to register a new debian mirror, but it seems that the web
> form at http://www.debian.org/mirror/submit is broken.

Please always tell us which language you are using (or which lang is displayed)

> The html page stops displaying after the line
>
> "Arten des Spiegels und Zugriffsmethoden"

Ok, so it's the German version.

I've found the problem, when I translated the page I missed one
output.  Will be fixed in max. 6 hrs, it's fixed in cvs already.

> Strange to say that the page source seems to be correct.

No, it's not.  Look:

That should have been a closing <table>

Apart from that, the lines look strange...

Btw. if you plan to receive answer, you'd better adjust your
ftp@ftp.debian.org, ftp@debian.org, webmaster@www.debian.org

Regards,

	Joey

--
Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.