Re: [OT?] My name in developers web list ¿?

Javier Viñuales Gutiérrez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry it's not an important thing and I don't know if you're the
> correct group to talk about it but I don't found me at
> http://www.debian.org/devel/people.
>
> Could the "ñ" character do this bug?.

Quite unlikely, since there is Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña
already, who uses the same character (at least it seems so)

I've heard recently that there was a bug indeed which kept
the list from working probperly.  I don't know the details, though.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum