RE: 77%

Carlos Laviola:

> No kidding now, there's a need for us to translate some basic stuff, then go on
> and translate more "uncommon" places for the users, but I don't plan to
> translate 199[789] news.. 2000, maybe :))

I didn't plan to do that either (that's why I didn't do it when I
started translating two years ago), it's just that I am beginning to
run out of new pages to translate, so I have to do some old instead :)

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html