Re: About the ca and dk mirrors

On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 03:49:20PM -0300, Carlos Laviola wrote:
> Both seem pretty updated and working for me - the dk one gives danish, or
> whatever, as a first language instead of english, but since I don't know if
> that is normal behaviour or not, I can't say its their fault.

(it's perfectly normal)

> However, on the template mirrors.wml:
>
> # dead  <OPTION value="http://www.ca.debian.org/";><CAc></OPTION>
> # dead  <OPTION value="http://www.dk.debian.org/";><DKc></OPTION>
>
> Shall I, or someone else, uncomment both, .ca only, .dk only, or none of
> the above?

Nobody should touch that file. The .dk mirror maintainer is still in process
of setting up his mirror and has asked us not to announce it publically yet.
The .ca mirror is merely a CNAME to www.debian.org, since it's -- dead.
I'll have to get someone to remove that CNAME, anyway.