Send You A Message

Dear Sir/Madam,
   We feel great honor to send you this message. This is a commerical message,
if it has disturbed you, please let me know and we will erase your address from
my list.
   We,Posh Computer Co.Ltd,located in Foshan Guangdong China,is a company who
professionally produce all kinds of computer accessories and the toner cartridge
for Copier. Our toner cartridge production have launched the local market and
be accepted by the users. Now we want to develop the further market and seek
the agent or dealer for our production. If you have interesting, please contact
us and ask for some details.

contact person: Posh
E-mail address: fsposh@21cn.com