Re: Translation-check added for all pages

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 08:28:18PM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:
> I have now added translation-check headers for all pages missing them
> in the CVS, as I promised to do (just a few weeks later than planned,
> sorry). All these headers were added pointing to version 1.1, since
> there was no information available (some might have been lost in the
> automated security pages update earlier, though). These files need to
> be updated, because the English version is newer than 1.1.

Cool, but there's one issue, though: the translation-check header line
should go _below_ the header that includes the data file, otherwise the page
is rather garbled.

Which is just another incentive for the translators to get the translations
fixed, though :) but it still bad.