debian-www-cvs broken

Sorry folks, but I accidently broke debian-www-cvs while implementing
one of Joy's latest request (yes, so it's his fault *heehee*), it
was no joy. :(  It's fixed now, but some 5 to 10 cvs messages got
lost in the middle.

For those who are intersted, the CVS version of commit_prep2 was
broken, and after adding it to the checkoutlist the broken version
was installed.

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds