Re: Debian WWW CVS: joey

On Sun, Apr 08, 2001 at 11:58:28AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

> > > Oh c'mon, that's a SuSE-argument...
> >
> > Er, what's that?
>
> I asked them once why they had placed their init.d scripts in /sbin/init.d
> and the answer was "so users don't find them".  This just sucks...

Oh, that :) Well, it's not like the TODO web page is hidden, it just looks
kinda crude.

I don't know about others, but such things have a psychological effect on me
(as a viewer), when I see it I think "This is not finished" or even "This
sucks, it needs to be fixed", which is both true for that page. :)