Re: Two new sections: banners and press

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 11:23:25PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

> > >     Due to our ongoing success there are a lot of press reports,
> > >     reviews and articles covering our Distribution.  I'd like to
> > >     collect links (and source, if possible) somewhere so people are
> > >     able to find them.
> > >
> > >     Joy already noticed that I'm collecting this kind of stuff but
> > >     it's not visible yet.
> > >
> > > Could somebody who grok's the Debian website provide me with:
> > >
> > >  . a path where these sections should be added and
> >      ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
> >
> > >  . a sample layout so I can provide content.
> >      ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>
> Since nobody stepped forward, again, as expected.  attached is a proposal,
> which of the two versions look better?  Or should something else be
> used instead of <ul>/<dl>.  Suggestions?

I'd put them under news, we already have News/weekly. So perhaps
someting like News/press

I'd have an index page per year. The first index page would have ther
first few messages for the current year.  Model it a bit like
security.d.o

Let me know what else you need.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>