Fixing missing i18n links

Hi,

attached please find a script that could help us correct the web pages
that fail to contain a link to all localized copies of it.
I.e. foo.en.html is there, not listing foo.sv.html, but the latter
file was created recently, listing the english copy.  Now foo.es.html
gets added as well, it will contain links to the english and swedish
pages.  The other files won't get updated.

This script does the following:

  1. Keep two lists of all .wml files around, one current and one from
     the last run.

  2. Make a diff and continue to work with these files that were
     added.

  3. For those files output the command to touch all relevant files.
     When the output is eval ``'ed, wml should rebuild the other .html
     files as well, so cn-links on the web pages will be in sync
     again.

The program has to be adjusted wrt. the directory where .wml files are
and where data files should be stored.

Joy, could you review this and tell me if you want to add it to the
website creation?  Do you want me something to improve?  Do you want
it to call system "touch ..." on its own instead of producing output?
(I've decided to let it output stuff and not do anything else for demo
issues.)

Others, could you review it as well please?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.