Re: translation-check (all translators please read!)

On Sun, Apr 01, 2001 at 01:38:17AM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:
> As you may or may not have noticed, I have now updated most pages to
> use the translation-check template, instead of the old
> <!--translation x.x--> marker. However, there are a number of files
> still left that need to be checked.
>
> If this is not done, I'll add a generic header next weekend, showing
> the documents as translation of 1.1, which *will* mark them as severely
> outdated.

You have some sort of a smart script to do this? If so, please run it on
those files in croatian/ that don't have the header, and commit it. I fixed
croatian/security/1997 already, and parts of croatian/News/1998, but I'm too
lazy to write myself a script that would add the translation-check header,
and doing it manually is of course a pain :)