Re: Errors in wml build

On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 01:03:13PM -0500, James A. Treacy wrote:
> The following are the existing problems with the wml build:
>
>   test -d ../../../../debian.org/international/l10n || mkdir -m g+w -p ../../../..  /debian.org/international/l10n
>   wml -q -D CUR_YEAR=2001 -o UNDEFuEN:i18n.en.html@g+w   i18n.wml
>   ePerl:Error: Perl runtime error (interpreter rc=0)
>
>   ---- Contents of STDERR channel: ---------
>   ePerl.script.7991.tmp0: warning: Error while parsing data/unstable at line 3796:
>    parse error
> [many lines snipped]

I know this problem. I've added things to the scripts to search for menu
files, too. I want to do some packages menu-<lang>.deb containing all the
translations of menus for <lang>. As I've already theses scripts which
search for po files and debconf templates to generate the intl/l10n page, I
reused it.

But for some raison, the menu stuff produce sometime unvalide statements in
the DB. It has no influence on other stuff, but it produce large amount of
warning when a script tries to parse the DB (what each page in intl/l10n
does).

I've tried another trick here to correct this. Will see if it works.

Bye, Mt.