Re: Note in the news regarding Fabrizzio's and CRM's death

On Sat, Mar 31, 2001 at 11:40:38AM +0200, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:
> 	I have just updated the CVS intending to translate the note
> regarding Fabrizzio's and CRM's death (sad news....)  I have not seen any,
> however, but Martin Schulze sent today a note to debian-private.

Exactly why did you break the privacy of -private by saying this on -www?
I agree it would have become non-private soon, but there's a principle here
that we have to adhere to.

> 	If nobody has time (or no answers come before tomorrow) I will post
> Martin's note on the News page and translate it to spanish.

In general, we first post things to debian-(news|announce) mailing lists and
then make web pages based on those posts.

> 	There was also talk of changing the menu's background to black for
> about one week... how can this changes be made?

It'll take a small intervention in the sources and a bit larger one in the
images.