Hurd and architecture

G'day,
  I am the webmaster responsible for Debian vendors page at
http://www.debian.org/distrib/vendors

We recently received a request for a vendor who sells Hurd CD to be
included, which means I'll have to make changes to the way the page is
generated.

However Debian GNU/Linux has architectures. You can have Linux on intel
or i386 etc.  What about Hurd?

Is there a possibility that there could be a Hurd i386 and Hurd sparc
one day? Or does hurd not make that distinction?

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>