Re: Problem checking out webwml

	Sorry to  bother... but I'm not sure if I'm doing this right... I
have added users changing /cvs/webml/CVSROOT/passwd.... when you say that a
plain copy must be in /cvs/webml/passwd are you talking about the same file
(ie. it's a typo) or you mean that I must do a 'cp /cvs/webml/CVSROOT/passwd
/cvs/webml' in order for the changes to work?

	Javi