Re: Well done on new devel pages

Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net>:
> Adrian Bunk wrote:
> > My impression is that they look a bit funny when I use lynx, e.g.:
>
> And will be confusing for the blind, or anyone else who happens to use an
> audible browser.

Well, I find it confusing and hard to use with Netscape, without being
blind. :)

> see shy jo, disgusted once more with the web's trend toward
>             style over substance

I'm not disgusted, just disappointed.

(On the other hand, the new devel page is still usable, just somewhat
less so than the old one. It doesn't, for example, require plugins to
show a movie clip containing just text, as some sites do.)

--
Lars Wirzenius <liw@wapit.com>
Architect, Kannel WAP and SMS Gateway project, Wapit Ltd, http://www.kannel.org