Re: Web page help

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 12:12:12PM +0000, Philip Charles wrote:
> Hi,
>         Being a very new Maintainer I am wanting some procedural help in
> getting a web page up on www.debian.org/ports/hurd/[hurd-cd] and a
> suitable link(s) to it.
>
> I am producing installation CD iso's for the HURD will need to be able to
> revise this page reasonably often.

Since you are a maintainer I have added you to the group webwml so can access
the web cvs over ssh. See http://www.debian.org/devel/website/using_cvs
for details if you aren't familiar with this. Also,
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/working should help get you started
on working within our system.

BTW, can you check on debian-hurd to see who is responsible for maintaining
the hurd web pages? I don't seem to have a name listed for that section.

If you have any questions on how to proceed, just ask on this list. Good luck.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org