Re: glimpse / mnogosearch ?

Hi,

Until mnogosearch finished it's support for multibyte languages (it is
on the todo list), we can not stop using glimpse. But, we are closer
to the goal of kissing glimpse good bye :).

Bye
Cesar Mendoza
http://www.kitiara.org
--
"First they tell you, you're wrong and they can prove it;
then they tell you, you're right but it isn't important;