Please, forgive me :-)

	Hello. In first place I mean to apologize for all the Makefiles issue...I'm
the one and only guilty 0:-)

	Second thing: should I remove <!-- translation x.xx --> lines from my
updated versions? It seems that it only remains for backward compatibility,
isn't it?

	Third thing: Sorry for not putting CVS logs in english. I didn't noticed
really until two days later, and after committing twenty or thirty times in
spanish. Sorry.

	Nothing else. Be well.

		David.
--