Re: translation-check in .inc files

ok. Thanks for the clarification (yes, I was thinking of those files,
I didn't know you were able of reading minds at this distance ;-) )

Saludos,

       Jesus.

--
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona                | Grupo de Sistemas y Comunicaciones
jgb@gsyc.escet.urjc.es / jgb@computer.org | ESCET, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos