Re: translation-check and check_trans (was: Re: Debian WWW CVS: peterk)

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 12:51:36PM +0100, peter karlsson wrote:
> Josip Rodin:
>
> > Well, when the original document is no longer there, it's about time to
> > update the translation.
>
> Yes, but the build of the other pages shouldn't break. Translators aren't
> working on translating 24/7, and several languages are translated by only
> one person.
>
> I'll look into check_trans, although the one currently in the CVS is Severly
> Broken<tm>, so I'm running an older version.

It was not broken, it used to require perl 5.6
Again, I use it in a daily crontab without problem.

I just commited a version without 'use strict', what allows me to make a
version for both versions of perl (5.005 and 5.6).

If it break on your machine (what I don't think), feel free to flame me
again.

Bye, Mt.