Re: mirror list page lacks primary mirrors?

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 12:27:10PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> Something is wrong with http://www.debian.org/misc/README.mirrors. It
> says that "This file is broken up into two separate mirror listings:
> primary and Secondary mirror sites." But no primary mirrors are listed
> at all (except for the CD mirror sites).

It says "Primary ISO Mirror Sites", those are the primary mirror sites. I'm
not sure why it mentions "ISO" (tangentialism lurks ;) when the page
obviously doesn't mention CD images in the description. In fact, when I last
updated that list of primary mirrors, I didn't check if the sites carried CD
images because that wasn't a requirement for being a primary mirror.

I'll have the "ISO" part removed as soon I get to a place where I can use
CVS :)

(Note: I'm kinda off-line this week, so any replies to this post may not get
answered until Sunday.)