Re: Problems when indexing the lists.debian.org site

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your help, googlebot has again access to lists.debian.org.

Bye
Cesar Mendoza
http://www.kitiara.org
--
"The three golden rules to ensure computer security:
Do not own a computer, do not power it on, and do not use it."

You (Larry Schwimmer) write: