Re: Fw: Re: Problems when indexing the lists.debian.org site

Hi,

The problem was that every time googlebot went to index lists.debian.org
the server went down and it have to be rebooted. So, googlebot was
denied access to aboid this problem.

Bye
Cesar Mendoza
http://www.kitiara.org
--
"The three golden rules to ensure computer security:
Do not own a computer, do not power it on, and do not use it."