Using database driven pages

G'day,
  The Debian Vendors page is getting rather large and, well a bit hard
to manage and read.  I am thinking a database driven page would make
things easier for everyone.

I'd like to discuss with everyone here wether or not we agree that this
is a good idea and if so how to implement it.  I don't think the entire
Debian website should be database driven, but certainly some parts could
benefit from it.

As far as loading is concerned, I just did a quick grep of the
access.log and found 833 accesses to the vendors page between
6am to 5pm, so we can assume, say, 1600 accesses a day for that page
at least.

I'm not sure how many hits the mirrors get.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>