DDP web now in webwml/english/doc/

Hi people,

I know the Documentation project web pages should use some automated
intelligent yadda yadda system for handling stuff, that I'm sure Javier or
Adam or whoever will create soon, but I was bored this afternoon so I
converted the existing pages from HTML to WML, created the needed template
for them, cleaned up some redundant stuff and tidied up a thing or two, and
commited it to CVS, under /webwml/english/doc/. The manuals themselves are
still under ~elphick and are linked to there.

Feel free to hail, comment, bitch, yell, whatever :)