New Maintainers Corner on Debian Web page

FYI.

I have changed the caution of "Unofficial Private Page" for
New Maintainers Corner to "Test Drive Page".

I have added "devel/join/nm-bogostatus" page for the interim solution
until we can use the real status board (and the application form).

P.S.

 at "Sat, 19 Feb 2000 09:44:54 -0800",
  "Darren O. Benham" <gecko@debian.org> writes:

> > I wish to the links to them; Oliver's cgi (PHP) pages for "Status Board"
> > and "Application Submit Form" is essential for our web interfaces. And
> > Darren's "FAQ page" is useful for Applicants.
> That would be a given....

Can you give me the link for FAQ page ? or will you add the page itself
in devel/join/ directory ?

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>