Re: Making wml files depend on others

On Mon, Mar 13, 2000 at 07:11:28PM +0100, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:

> 	¿How can I make a wml file dependant on other files?
> 	The problem is the files in w.d.o/international/spanish are
> generated based on a database made in Perl, I want that when it changes the
> wml files are recreated.
> 	I have done this in an ugly way (touch *.wml && cvs ci ) but I'm
> sure there's an easier one.

As was already suggested, you add a dependency to the Makefile.
For an example, look at the main Makefile to see how it adds
dependencies on the latest News and security items.

Note that make differentiates between spaces and tabs. The
indented lines must begin with a tab.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org