Re: Debian Vendor Page

Kai Nagel said:
> We have just started selling (official) debian cds. It would be nice of
> you, if you could add us to the Debian vendors page. Here is the required
> data:
>
> Vendor Name
> 	X-Live Computer
I've added you to the system, should be visible in a day or so.

> 	Of course we would like to support your exellent work!  We could
> 	donate 2DM for every CD-Set sold by us (or support you with
> 	hardware). Send infos!
Our financial stuff is handled by SPI Inc, you can read details about
how to donate at http://www.spi-inc.org/donations.html
If you need help let us (Debian webmasters) or the SPI people know.

> Type of CDs sold (see at the top of page for details
> 	Official (there is a bracket missing on your page :-))
Thanks, added it back in.

  - Craig
  1/Xth Debian webmaster

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>