¿Where do this come from?

	I have found a w.d.o/Spanish/doc/instalacion
 directory that has only the Debian 1.3.1 Installation guide and
Information on that distribution...
	Where was this generated from? The wml pages (I don't see
anything in the Makefile) or the DDP project..
	Is quite out of date (I found it in some mirrors while doing
a search in altavista).... I think this should be either moved
to other (less prominent) place or we should have an automatic way
to move the html documentation generated from the DDP into this
directory.

	Regards

	Javi