Re: More about 'releases'

On Wed, Feb 16, 2000 at 02:19:24PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:

> What needs to be done, actually? If these pages are to be generated from
> webpages WMLs, someone needs to:

You are speaking specifically of the releases pages. That involves only
the boot floppies people. I was being more general. There are docs,
such as the FAQ, which we have on the web. We receive complaints
about the docs and sending them to debian-doc never gets a response(*).

We need a better method of communicating with the other groups that create
content for the web pages. One solution would be if we had access to the
source so we could simply fix problems ourselves.

(*)Someone on the doc mailing list may claim they haven't seen any reports
of bad links in the last year. That's simply because I stopped sending
them.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org