Re: Volunteer Needed

Hello,

>Help Wanted:
>
>The Debian Webteam seeks a dedicated individual to maintain and coordinate
the
>debian events web section (http://www.debian.org/events/).  Knowledge of
HTML is
>a must.  Knowledge of wml and perl a plus.  Will train.
>
>Seriously, if you're interested, please send email to
>debian-www@lists.debian.org.

I'm interested to become a Debian volunteer.

I've knowhow in html and little bit in perl.

It's my aim to increase my experience in perl-programming.

Last year I developed via CGI-programming and TCL/TK an interface called ITCM
for

 http://www.rwth-aachen.de/bst.

Now I'm DBA for the company Telesens AG in Colonia, Germany

 http://telesens.de respectively http://www.telesens.net

Perhaps you want to take a look at my web-site

 http://www.karl-philipp.de

at present only in German, sorry!

greetings

 Karl Philipp