Re: New Debian Website License [LAST CHANCE]

G'day,
Darren has suggested that I pass this onto the SPI board for pondering.

There have been attempts before to change the Debian webpages license to
something that is DFSG-free.  I (as one of the sites webmasters) have
taken on the job to get it DFSG-free.  It was suggested that the
Open Publication License seems to fit what we are after.

So the question is, is the license to change the webpages over to?
Alternatively, is there another license preferred by the SPI board?

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>