New Debian Website License [LAST CHANCE]

G'day,
  I emailled last week about the website license and how I have
suggested that we go with Open Publication License at
http://opencontent.org/openpub/

Well... I got a stunning 0 replies.

I guess that means everyone doesn't have a problem with it! I'll wait a
day or so and then schedule a time to update the license down the bottom
of the pages.  If I hear nothing then it gets changed.

OK Jay, the question is when? I know this change will probably put
a pretty heavy load on the system.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>