Re: debian-kids list

On Sat, 12 Feb 2000, James A. Treacy wrote:
> We'll worry about that when the time comes.

Yup.

> > OK, I'll see what my draft produces.  Got anything in the way of templates
> > I can use for a "default" layout for the page so it meshes well with the
> > main w.d.o site?
> >
> We use wml to take care of all these details. You can save the source
> to one of the Debian pages (not the main page as it is unique) and
> change the body (and title) to your own. You should then change
> the references to 'Pics' to 'http://www.debian.org/Pics' so the images
> can be found. Finally, get rid to the stuff at the bottom of the page
> pointing to translations.

I have some stuff on master/~synrg/debian-kids/ (just a draft) following
more or less this procedure.  I cheat a bit by changing the <BASE>
to w.d.o.  Since it's just one page now, it saved me some time.

Please let me know what you think.

I expect the <pre> .. </pre> to go away once it is out of discussion
and proper formatting to take its place.

For now, it's easier to edit as text.

Ben