UCITA Information

G'day other webmaster people,
  I'm not sure if you have read about UCITA but it is something that may
make it harder to distribute Debian in certain US states.

Richard Stallman says in a document about UCITA:
"You see, UCITA says that by default a software developer or
distributor is completely liable for flaws in a program..."

IANAL, but this may impact on Debian.  Do you think we should have
something about it somewhere?

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>