Re: Why Debian's webpages aren't DFGS-free ?

Craig Small wrote:
> OK, if it's all right by everyone I'll get something going so that the
> web pages are DFSG compliant.  This doesn't mean I make the decision all
> by myself or do all the work, but I can act as a central point and make
> sure this does happen.

Ok, great. Thanks!

> I guess the main questions are:
> 1) What should the license be?

You might want to check the archive, I did think we had discussed this
before and came to some sort of agreement. Unfortunatly, I'm not in a
position to check this week.

> 2) Who needs to "bless" it?

Legally, just SPI, since most pages on the web site assign copyright to them
via the foooter #include.

--
see shy jo, in New York