Re: More SPI fun

peter karlsson said:
> Craig Small:
>
> >   I think the wml builder needs to be totally run over the SPI pages.
> >   I'm seeing a lot of broken internal links, mainly because a link will
> >   go to www.spi-inc.org/blah instead of www.spi-inc.org/blah.html
>
> There shouldn't be any links to pages ending in '.html', since the pages
> don't end with '.html'...
>
> Can you show something that *doesn't* work because it lacks '.html' at the
> end?

Go to http://www.spi-inc.org/
Click on the Corporate button
Click on the Credits button, you'll get a 404

That's because the Corporate page has the url as http://www.spi-inc.org/credits
The main page has the url as http://www.spi-inc.org/credits.html

Go to http://www.spi-inc.org/
Click on Board button (under Corporate) you'll get a 404
  The requested URL /corporate/board/html was not found on this server.

Go to http://www.spi-inc.org/
Click on Corporate button
Then click on Board button
  You'll get html source, URL was http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/board

Go to http://www.spi-inc.org/
Click on Credits button
Click on Board button You'll get a 404
 The requested URL /corporate/board.html was not found on this server.

OK, enough of that, someone run a whole remake over the SPI site, I
think we have enough broken links now.  This was all done using lynx.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>