Re: Using tools to coordinate translations

	The main idea is to have a database of documents (currently a perl
hash) that is modified by each translation coordinator to tell what status a
document currently is (translated, not translated, going through revision)
along with information indication who is doing it, where are the documents,
access to DDP's cvs to retrieve the document and the like.
	Then a wml file calls a perl function that retrieves this
information and outputs nice html that can be use to make web pages.
Currently the program as it is can be nicely used to generate a main web
page with all the info, but with few modifications it can make more than one
page take a look at
http://www.dat.etsit.upm.es/~jfs/debian/www/webwml/spanish/international/spanish/
(access to the source, and some documents explaining stuff, sorry but currently it has not been updated in
debian.org).
Examples available at
http://www.debian.org/~clebars/f2dp/ltcp.html (in French)
and