Re: lists.debian.org archives and google indexing

Hi,

I contacted Goggle at that address a month ago, with no reply so far.
I'm going to send another email today.

Bye
Cesar Mendoza
http://www.kitiara.org
--
"The three golden rules to ensure computer security:
Do not own a computer, do not power it on, and do not use it."